2010 Ford Expedition EL consumer reviews

$39,110–$42,010 MSRP range

side view of 2010 Expedition EL Ford

92% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.9
  • Interior design 4.7
  • Performance 4.4
  • Value for the money 4.6
  • Exterior styling 4.6
  • Reliability 4.4

Perfect SUV for family

I loved my Expedition EL. So much room, handled great. Perfect car for growing family. Even with 2 adults, 4 car seats and 2 kids I still had room for strollers, and shopping.

Show full review

Most reliable American car owned

Great for long trips.lots of space if you fold down seats. Gas mileage not great but ok for large SUV. Good vehicle for large family. No major repairs with 198k on odometer

Show full review

I love this car!

This car is perfect for my family. There is a ton of room for my kids to spread out, so they don't fight, and the EL offers a ton of room for my cargo. It is a limited addition and I cannot believe that it is a 2010 because all of the whistles and bells make it feel much more modern. It drives very well and parks really easy so I'm not worried about hitting other cars in parking lots. I'm glad that we purchased this vehicle.

Show full review

Fairly reliable.

This truck is fantastic with space and performance. The inside comfort is hard to beat. Gas is costly, but the comfort and versatility makes up for it. Great for hauling boat.

Show full review

LOVE the space. Most comfortable seating I've had.

Beyond roomy. Perfect for our family of 5. Cargo space is second to none. Love the dash and console.

Show full review

Engine problems

Great looking vehicle very happy with the styling and comfort, but be careful with 5.4L get it checked out before you buy!!!

Show full review

Expedition el

It was the best bang for my buck and I found everything I needed in that SUV.. staff was sweet and overall it was smooth and squick..

Show full review

EXPEDITION EL

THIS VEHICLE IS THE BEST! I OWNED LINCOLN BUT OVER ALL THE EXPEDITION HAS EVERYTHING !ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BIG FAMILY ! GREAT FOR GOING OUT OF TOWN OR IN TOWN TOO!

Show full review

expedition 2010

Great ford vehicle !It is your all around vehicle to have especially if you are ford person. I bought it take my family when we go out of town. This vehicle has everything you need.

Show full review

Happy with My Ford Expedition

I've owned a lot of SUVs--several Jeeps, two Isuzu, even a Land Rover. Had a 2006 Jeep Commander which I liked a lot but it didn't have the towing capacity for our new 30' travel trailer. My brother had a 2003 Ford Expedition for 10 years and really liked it. Given the required towing capacity of 9000 lbs and my budget a 2009-2011 Expedition fit the bill. I used Cars.com and other sites and was able to find a 2010 Expedition EL Eddie Bauer at Moss Motors in S. Pittsburg TN. Low miles, great condition and every option. really good price and great people to work with. So far I've been very pleased with the Expedition--even the gas mileage is ok--17 mph on the highway. If you have a travel trailer in the 7500 lbs range the Ford Expedition is certainly an option.

Show full review